I know it has been a long time since I have posted. That's because a lot has occurred in the last few weeks and I have all of a sudden gotten very busy.
So my exhibit went VERY well! Lots of you showed up, which I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your support. It was so crowded that I'm not even sure anyone else could have fit in there haha. The exhibit will be up until January 7th, so if anyone wants to go visit and see my fellow students and my work feel free. The gallery is open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
I'm sure everyone already knows, but in case there are people who don't, my dad fractured his back the morning after my exhibit opening. It was a complete accident, but definitely a scary day. He was cleaning out the gutters on the roof and tried cutting a branch off the tree next to the house and the branch gave way and he fell about 10 feet off the roof. Luckily, everything is fine. He got the best case scenario for the fall. It could have been a LOT worse. For the first couple of weeks it was definitely hard for all of us to see him in so much pain, but he is doing so much better now. Of course, he is still in pain, but it is 10 times better than it was. So there is no need to worry! He's got both his nurses taking great care of him.
As for the studio time I recently had. It went very well. Unfortunately I haven't had time to edit any of the photos so I don't have anything to show you, but hopefully soon. I have other editing priorities first, but I will have time when the semester ends soon! And I will hopefully shoot a lot more over winter break as well!
I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!
Always,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment