Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long days...Even longer weeks

I know it's been a while since I've blogged! With school revving up (not that it wasn't already revved up), family and friends, college apps, my upcoming exhibit, GIANTS GAMES!!!!, and all that I have been soooo busy!!! I hardly have any time for anything these days and my body is not cooperating. I have been falling asleep while doing homework and sleeping through anything and everything (NOT GOOD).

So anyway, I am taking this opportunity to 1: promote my exhibit! and 2: show some Giants spirit!


My exhibit:
Most of you have not heard that I am one of 23 photographers who will be showing work in an exhibit at Avenue 25 Gallery on 25th Avenue in San Mateo in November!  Luckily for my fellow students and me, an artist canceled with the gallery and we got their spot.  We each get to show up to two photos and we are all very excited.  The exhibition is called Many Lenses - Diverse Perceptions and the opening reception is on Friday, November 12th from 6-8pm at Avenue 25 Gallery:
32 W 25th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403

(650) 349-5538
http://avenue25gallery.plsinfo.org/index.asp

The exhibition is from November 15th until January 7th, so if anyone wants to go to the reception but can't there is still plenty of time to see the exhibit on your own!  We are on a few websites and if you want to check one out here's the link:

http://www.artslant.com/sf/events/show/130931-many-lenses---diverse-perspectives

YAY!!!

Next:
GIANTS!!!!

2-1 What a great game yesterday and my dad and brother get to go to the game today!!! So Lucky!!!
Let's make it 3-1!!!

GO GIANTS!!!


Lots of Love!

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome about your exhibit! congrats! wish i could come see. can you post some pics from it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Caitlin, I wish you could come too! If you look at the post in August called "Some of my current work..." I used two of those photos. I have really been loving doing nudes and so that's been my theme for about a year. Photography has been really exciting!!! :) I hope everything is going well with you! Lots of love to you and all your boys!

    ReplyDelete