Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh Boy!

The past two weeks have been FULL of photography and I don't feel like that will be changing anytime soon.  

Secretly I love it, but I am freakin' busy! Holy Cow! 

Who knew that 19 units plus trying to have a life would be this crazy.  I am definitely proud of myself though.  I have had no anxiety and I've been sticking to my guns and really getting my work done!

So back to photography.  That little sneak peak I showed you of my two friends, well all those pictures are done.  I have a few more that I would love to share.  I really love what I got from this shoot and cannot wait to shoot more with more people.

Here they are:






I also shot the beautiful reception of Matt and Kira Heintz on Saturday!!! So I will be editing and posting that as soon as I can! 

Can't wait to show everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment